The iPhone and Android Take-Away App...
The £299 App bundle for Take Away owners (TWO APPS!)
What is it?
A very cool bundle of an iPhone and Android Apps that enables your regular customers to order a take away from the convenience of their phone.
Why is it different to other Apps for take aways?
They are 100% genuine Apps. It's for your restaurant. It will have your logo, your style and your prices. And with TheLittleWebs superb concierge marketing you can market offers direct to your customers.
Just £299 plus just £1 per order.
What is in the bundle? Lots!
- A full Android App with your colour, logo, style, prices!
- A full iPhone App with your colour, logo, style, prices!
- 500 Printed flyers to be distributed to your customers (worth £75)
- 1,000 Text Messages to be sent by our team, advising of your new Apps (worth £80)
- Cool integrated Kitchen notifications
- Unlimited FREE direct-to-phone marketing notifications
- Social Media posting and assistance
- Full PayPal integration for both Apps
- Ability to change discounts and offers WITHOUT an App update!
- Ability to change the menu WITHOUT an App update!
- A 1st Class support team
- Free EMAIL or FAX order receipt (GPRS ticker available at cost price)
How does it work ? (see below)
Customers download your App, then have the convenience of your full menu from which to browse and order at their leisure.
Orders come to you automatically from the App via the web or via email (Payment can be online or your usual collection/delivery methods)
You acknowledge the order (free), and the customer gets a record of the transaction...
..plus of course their food!
What are the key benefits for me as a restaurateur?
- Time Saving - Instead of taking orders over the phone, the orders come in securely via the web. Don't clog up your main line with customers deliberating what to order!
- Time Saving - As the customer is free to browse in their own time, the order is far more likely to be accurate.
- Customer Retention - Of course the quality of your food is the key to retention, but the cool app, and the convenience of it, is another reason to keep with your service
- Potential Increase in orders - A feature that you need to read more on below, but with notifications you can put out FREE notifications to your App users, this has been proven to encourage additional spend.
- Cost saving v Portals - Many portals take 10%. We take only £1 per order. On a £70 order, you get £69, not £63! That's a lot!
What is the Marketing Concierge Service?
The marketing service takes advantage of a very neat solution from Apple. Notifications are messages that can be sent from the developer of the app, to the users of their app, FREE
The "concierge" part of this service is human. We know that running a restaurant is a tough business. You've plenty of ideas, but precious little time to act on them. Just place a quick call to our team a few hours in advance, discuss your message and the target audience, and we will do the rest.
How does this FREE Marketing Service work?
- Place a call to our Customer Services team
- Discuss your requirements and decipher the best message.
- .. and our customer services team will then send the message out FREE!
Why? Well, we need to encourage additional orders, so we are in it together! We can only gain extra revenue when you gain extra orders!
Fayaz Naufer, Owner
Bollywood Indian Restaurant, Marbella
I would like to thank Simon and his wonderful team on creating a fantastic App for our restaurant and honestly it was beyond everyone's expectations!
The Support team at TheLittleWeb have handled any problems very efficiently and the response time has been superb. We are very happy that we chose TheLittleWeb for developing our App
The Little Web not only provided my business with a new and dynamic way to reach my target audience, keep clients informed and grow business they also provided me with an efficient and effective way to increase and control my data base. What I found most valuable was the hands on after service care, feedback and constant desire to improve the service. I cannot recommend this company and their products highly enough!
Chris Karle, Manager
El Jardin Bar & Restaurant
Steve Ayres – Systems & Projects Director
Steve is a solid and dependable source of everything I.T. With Yorkshire grit and more than a...
“thelittleweb team is all above delivering quality content to the mobile user. Through innovative thought and constant evolution we ensure that we always offer our clients exceptional solutions at excellent prices.”